RealRenewal lends support to communities seeking a voice in decisions that impact their schools.
This support includes: providing meeting space, assisting with communications, providing background research, networking with other school communities and organizations, fundraising support, and providing information on how to access decision-making processes. Contact us if you need help.
We also network with others to support provincial campaigns, in areas such as:
If you have an issue that needs attention, please contact us.
- Schools of all shapes and sizes
- Smaller classes
- Kids first
- Walkable communities
- Happy, secure school staff
- Schools as centres of community
- Green restoration and retrofitting
- Smart growth for a growing city
- Increased busing
- Large, overcrowded schools
- Inner city abandonment
- Demolition of community assets